Electrical ForemanBurnaby, British Columbia
Enersolv Design + Build isn’t just a construction company – we’re a people company.
We prove that business can have minimal conflict while maximizing the beneficial experience for both our clients and our people.
Our vision is not just about providing turnkey delivery of high-performance, energy-efficient, sustainable buildings; our collaborative values are built right into our name: Design + Build. We believe in working together—which starts with the people we work with.
We see the value of a strong team, and our teams are filled with people who are driven, ambitious, and looking for growth because our leaders invest in our people.
Enersolv has doubled in size since 2019, and we have plans for further growth in the upcoming years. Our leadership team cares about supporting our people, and our leaders take the time to see each member’s potential. We’re looking for people who will join us, grow with us, and make a difference with us.
If you’re passionate about sustainability, collaborative culture, and making a positive change in the world, check out our available positions below and maybe we can leave a lasting legacy together.
Reporting to the Project Manager(Electrical), you will be responsible for leading an electrical crew on High Rise construction sites. You will ensure planning, laying out, installing, and wiring electrical components are completed, as per project drawings, specifications and in accordance with applicable electrical codes. Moreover, you will lead the team in ensuring large projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of electrical equipment installations;
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, lighting fixtures and other electrical components;
- Test electrical equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance;
- Maintain, repair, install and test switch-gear, transformers, switchboard meters;
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair, electrical and low voltage control systems and other related devices;
- Be the point of contact with the general contractor’s site superintendent;
- Assign tasks to site workers (journeyman/apprentices)
- Other duties as assigned
- Ensure site staff have the resources they need and remain productive.
- Contribute to team retention and hiring.
- Accountable for quality of site work.
- Ensures deadlines are met and coordinated with project manager / office.
- Coordinate scope of work with other trades on site
- Where scope deviates ensure paperwork is completed (in conjunction with project manager) – Site instructions, RFIs, ETC.
- Contributes to implementation of company policies (tool, health and safety and quality control)
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-10 years experience in the fields of High Rise electrical works
- Red Seal Certificate
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Solid knowledge of the construction process
- Ability to work independently and efficiently. Ensuring jobs are completed correctly the first time
- Salary range: as per industry and regional norm
- Employer covered Health and benefits
- Training and professional development support
- 3 weeks vacation starting
- Up to five days paid sick leave per year
- Annual profit sharing plan
- 4% GRSP Matching Contribution
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: $40.00-$50.00 per hour
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Please forward a cover letter and resume to admin@Enersolv.ca
- Electrical Foreman
- Electrical Journeyman
- Electrical Apprentice
- Mechanical Foreman
- Plumber Journeyman
- Plumber Apprentice
- HVAC Refrigeration Foreman
- HVAC Refrigeration Journeyman
- HVAC Refrigeration Apprentice
- Senior Project Manager (Mechanical)
- Project Manager (Design)
- Project Manager (Specialty Mechanical Projects)
- Senior Mechanical Designer
- Intermediate Mechanical Designer
- Junior Mechanical Designer
Interested in Applying?
Please forward a cover letter and resume to admin@Enersolv.ca.
If you have a LinkedIn profile, don’t forget to update it, get some recommendations and send us the link!
Go to our sister company’s website for more details fenixenergy.com/careers/