CAREERS AT ENERSOLVDiscover Your Own Path
We believe performance is about creating an environment where our people can thrive, whatever their role. It’s the kind of place where everyone is encouraged to step outside of their comfort zones, to try something different, to discover new paths, to begin new journeys. To think fearlessly. And to work fearlessly.
What we have to offer:
- Work experience – this is a unique opportunity to shadow members of our team for a week and get to know first-hand what it’s like to work in our fast paced, ever-changing industry.
- Internships – you could choose either a summer internship or a year in industry… either way it’s an amazing chance to work on the kind of projects that directly drive our performance in the field.
- MEP Apprenticeships – if you want to get your career in the construction industry started while continuing your education and gaining qualifications, our apprenticeship program is for you. We offer apprenticeships in HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing and offer you the gift of time.
Unsure what you want to do? Don’t worry.
At Enersolv we encourage our staff to find the right fit for them, the time to dial in on their passion and create a foundation to excel from. We offer the ability to sample your discipline of choice and if you find it’s not for you, we offer the ability to try one of our other apprenticeship programs allowing you to get the right fit for you.
We want to work with people who have completed their bachelor’s degrees and are looking for a program that provides a supportive environment, huge breadth of experiences, career-defining mentoring, and industry leading experts to learn from.
- Electrical Foreman
- Electrical Journeyman
- Electrical Apprentice
- Mechanical Foreman
- Plumber Journeyman
- Plumber Apprentice
- HVAC Refrigeration Foreman
- HVAC Refrigeration Journeyman
- HVAC Refrigeration Apprentice
- Senior Project Manager (Mechanical)
- Project Manager (Design)
- Project Manager (Specialty Mechanical Projects)
- Senior Mechanical Designer
- Intermediate Mechanical Designer
- Junior Mechanical Designer
Interested in Applying?
Please forward a cover letter and resume to admin@Enersolv.ca.
If you have a LinkedIn profile, don’t forget to update it, get some recommendations and send us the link!
Go to our sister company’s website for more details fenixenergy.com/careers/