Plumber ApprenticeBurnaby, British Columbia
Enersolv Design + Build isn’t just a construction company – we’re a people company.
We prove that business can have minimal conflict while maximizing the beneficial experience for both our clients and our people.
Our vision is not just about providing turnkey delivery of high-performance, energy-efficient, sustainable buildings; our collaborative values are built right into our name: Design + Build. We believe in working together—which starts with the people we work with.
We see the value of a strong team, and our teams are filled with people who are driven, ambitious, and looking for growth because our leaders invest in our people.
Enersolv has doubled in size since 2019, and we have plans for further growth in the upcoming years. Our leadership team cares about supporting our people, and our leaders take the time to see each member’s potential. We’re looking for people who will join us, grow with us, and make a difference with us.
If you’re passionate about sustainability, collaborative culture, and making a positive change in the world, check out our available positions below and maybe we can leave a lasting legacy together.
Reporting to the Foreman, you will play a key role in our growth strategy. As our Apprentice Plumber, you will possess the ability to learn and apply company methods, practices, procedures and regulatory requirements regarding the installation of modern plumbing and hydronics systems. You will be part of a team responsible for running commercial and multi-unit residential plumbing projects; and work to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, safely and to a high standard.
- Maintain project schedules and understand methods and be accountable;
- Stay up-to-date with all current health and safety practices and procedures;
- Abide by and promote a safe system of work for all;
- Implement task-specific Method Statements, Tool Box Talks, and Risk Assessments;
- Interpret construction and schematic drawings, technical literature, and equipment specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems, water supply and drainage systems, and:
- Install foundation plumbing, sumps and other parts of the foundation plumbing;
- Measure, cut and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines;
- Join pipes using System 15, ABS, Brazing, Soldering, Cast iron pipe, Pex piping;
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges;
- Manage the installation of bathtubs, shower drains, finishing trim of fixtures etc.
- Clean work spaces as you go;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Apply your technical, personal and teamwork skills to get the job done, on time, within budget, safely and to a high standard;
- Mentor junior apprentices, where appropriate, to work more effectively;
- Participate in ongoing technical and professional training, supported by the company, to continually develop your skills and enhance your development.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-4 years plumbing experience including prior experience doing ground work
- Valid driver’s license
- Level 1 First Aid (considered an asset)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) (considered an asset)
- Possess personal hand tools for the trade. Enersolv will provide any additional company-related tools.
- Competitive salary based on prior experience
- Employer covered Health and benefits
- Training and professional development support
- 2 weeks vacation
- Up to five days paid sick leave per year
- Annual profit sharing plan
- 4% GRSP Matching Contribution
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Please forward a cover letter and resume to admin@Enersolv.ca
- Electrical Foreman
- Electrical Journeyman
- Electrical Apprentice
- Mechanical Foreman
- Plumber Journeyman
- Plumber Apprentice
- HVAC Refrigeration Foreman
- HVAC Refrigeration Journeyman
- HVAC Refrigeration Apprentice
- Senior Project Manager (Mechanical)
- Project Manager (Design)
- Project Manager (Specialty Mechanical Projects)
- Senior Mechanical Designer
- Intermediate Mechanical Designer
- Junior Mechanical Designer
Interested in Applying?
Please forward a cover letter and resume to admin@Enersolv.ca.
If you have a LinkedIn profile, don’t forget to update it, get some recommendations and send us the link!
Go to our sister company’s website for more details fenixenergy.com/careers/