Electrical JourneymanBurnaby, British Columbia
Enersolv Design + Build isn’t just a construction company – we’re a people company.
We prove that business can have minimal conflict while maximizing the beneficial experience for both our clients and our people.
Our vision is not just about providing turnkey delivery of high-performance, energy-efficient, sustainable buildings; our collaborative values are built right into our name: Design + Build. We believe in working together—which starts with the people we work with.
We see the value of a strong team, and our teams are filled with people who are driven, ambitious, and looking for growth because our leaders invest in our people.
Enersolv has doubled in size since 2019, and we have plans for further growth in the upcoming years. Our leadership team cares about supporting our people, and our leaders take the time to see each member’s potential. We’re looking for people who will join us, grow with us, and make a difference with us.
If you’re passionate about sustainability, collaborative culture, and making a positive change in the world, check out our available positions below and maybe we can leave a lasting legacy together.
Reporting to the Foreman, as our Journeyman Electrician, you will serve a vital role within our Electrical Services Department by installing, repairing, maintaining, connecting and/or testing electrical systems, plan installations from blueprints, sketches and specifications, install electrical and electronic devices, systematically diagnose faults in electrical and electronic components as required, measures, cut, thread, bend, assemble, and installs conduits and other electrical conductor raceways, splice and terminate electrical conductors, and more.
- Work through interpretation of electrical drawings
- Organize materials and equipment required for project
- Maintain safe working practices and conditions
- Communicate with other trades and clients to coordinate work
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical issues
- Apply your technical, personal and teamwork skills to get the job done, on time, within budget, safely and to a high standard;
- Mentor junior apprentices, where appropriate, to work more effectively;
- Participate in ongoing technical and professional training, supported by the company, to continually develop your skills and enhance your development.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in the fields of electrical services
- Red Seal Ticket in Electrical
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Salary range: as per industry and regional norm
- Employer covered Health and benefits
- Training and professional development support
- 3 weeks vacation starting
- Up to five days paid sick leave per year
- Annual profit sharing plan
- 4% GRSP Matching Contribution
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: $40.00-$50.00 per hour
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Please forward a cover letter and resume to admin@Enersolv.ca
- Electrical Foreman
- Electrical Journeyman
- Electrical Apprentice
- Mechanical Foreman
- Plumber Journeyman
- Plumber Apprentice
- HVAC Refrigeration Foreman
- HVAC Refrigeration Journeyman
- HVAC Refrigeration Apprentice
- Senior Project Manager (Mechanical)
- Project Manager (Design)
- Project Manager (Specialty Mechanical Projects)
- Senior Mechanical Designer
- Intermediate Mechanical Designer
- Junior Mechanical Designer
Interested in Applying?
Please forward a cover letter and resume to admin@Enersolv.ca.
If you have a LinkedIn profile, don’t forget to update it, get some recommendations and send us the link!
Go to our sister company’s website for more details fenixenergy.com/careers/